Due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases, and the new mask mandates in Montgomery County, we will continue to provide curbside services for the foreseeable future. At this time no clients are allowed in the building. Only pets will be allowed to enter!
Please adhere to the following guidelines to help keep everyone as safe as possible:
- If you or someone you have had direct contact with have tested positive for COVID 19 in the past 14 days, please reschedule any appointments your pet has with us for at least 14 days after the positive test or the direct contact. Or until you have gotten multiple negative tests.
- Please remain in your vehicle and give us a call when you arrive to let us know you are here. If you need to walk your dog, wear a mask and observe the social distancing recommendations. Please allow at least 6 feet of distance between you and other clients in the parking lot/grassy areas. If at all possible, please leave an empty parking space between you and any other cars.
- You MUST wear a mask to receive services. Please make sure you have your mask on before a staff member comes to your car.
- We will be emailing appointment forms to be filled out for appointments scheduled with the doctors. Please fill the forms out and either email them back to us or bring them with you to your pet’s appointment. These forms will reduce the time the technician will need to spend outside during check-in and help make the curbside appointment process easier.
- If you are unable to reach us by phone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to either request an appointment, ask a question or inform us you are in the parking lot!
- Curbside services are more time consuming for our staff and can cause us to run behind, we greatly appreciate your patience!
We thank you for your continued patience, loyalty and understanding during these difficult times.
Take Care and Stay Safe!
Norbeck Animal Clinic Staff