Your Four Legged Friends Are Our Passion
Veterinarian in Silver Spring, MD
Norbeck Animal Clinic is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary clinic. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine wellness & medical care for pets of all ages. We take pride in serving you and your pet with excellence in veterinary medicine & customer service while also providing an overall great vet experience. We are conveniently located on the very accessible Norbeck Road in Silver Spring, close to Rockville and Olney in Montgomery County Maryland. We also welcome patients from the Washington D.C. area and Northern Virginia.
Norbeck Animal Clinic provides a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices and other veterinarians when special diagnostic procedures are required.
The facility includes:
- Pharmacy & Treatment Area
- 2 Exam Rooms & 1 Cat Exam Room (Cat Friendly Practice Room)
- Fully Equipped Surgical Suite
- In-House Digital XRAYS including Dental XRAY
- Cold Laser Therapy and Cryo Laser Services
- Dental Procedure Services
- Grooming & Bathing Suite
- Welcome Desk w/ Educational Handouts and Pamphlets
- In-House Laboratory for Diagnostic Testing
- Hospitalization Area
- Fully Enclosed Outdoor Area for Playing & Walking
- Fully Stocked Prescription Diet Section & Online Store
At Norbeck Animal Clinic our entire health care team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner and patient. Our job is not only to provide medical care for your pet, but also to bestow you with the proper knowledge and education to keep your pet happy and healthy for life!
Our veterinarians arrive in the clinic at 9:00 a.m. and they work on a schedule, by appointment only.
Please call 301-924-3616 to set up your appointment.
Our mission is to provide excellence in veterinary medical care to our patients and exceptional service to our clients in order to enhance the human/animal bond.
We believe in:
- Providing high quality veterinary medicine and surgery
- Educating our clients about their pet’s well being through preventive care and good nutrition
- Helping owners understand illness, the rationale of therapy and possible outcomes to make them an integral part of the healing process
- Being compassionate and understanding of the needs of our individual patients and their families
A Visit to Our Clinic
Take a peek inside our clinic from the eyes of your pet. Want to see it for yourself? Request an appointment today!